United Electronics Group

A Better Repair Experience

Apple iPhone: Tops Itself Every Time

Leave a comment

iPhone_5sPerfectly functional iPhones are easily disregarded by eager Apple followers once the latest model catapults onto the scene. What happens to the iPhones that are thrown to the curb? You’d think they’d all get handed down, repaired, recycled or generously given away, but that’s only 22.5% according to Gigaom. What goes on with the other 77.5%?

The iPhone only seems to simulate something akin to a fad, a device which the world’s population hungers for and cannot get enough of. The difference from it being a fad and a lasting utility is the iPhone really is a permanent fixture, no matter which model makes its debut to replace its short-lived predecessor. So what retains longevity is the Apple brand. You could introduce the best iPhone ever, but within a year the newer model will be even bolder, and so on with the next introductions. It’s Apple’s brilliant business model.

Advertisements

Author: unitedelectronicsgroup

United Electronics Group (UEG) is the parent company of United Camera Repair, United MP3 Repair, United Mac Repair, United Tablet Repair and United Smartphone Repair. UEG has been a leader in the repair and service of cameras, MP3s, tablets, smartphones and Macs. Last year alone, UEG repaired over 150,000 devices.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s